Razertip SK Woodburner 3 Pen Kit
We are temporarily Out of Stock on the Razertip SK woodburner. Inventory is expected to be in stock soon. Please sign up to be notified when they are back in stock. Click here and choose the topic "Product Availability Notification" and list that you want to be notified when the SK woodburners are back in stock.
This Razertip SK Deluxe Kit contains the most useful pens/tips/cords and everything you need to get started in woodburning. This package includes:
- 1 SK burner (power supply)
- 1 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord
- 1 #F14M Medium Knife Standard, Fixed Tip Pen
- 1 #F99.015 1/16" Ball Standard, Fixed Tip Pen
- 1 #HD30M Heavy Duty Medium Spoon Shader, Fixed Tip Pen
- Book: Pyrography Workbook (Sue Walters)
- 2 Sheets of Saral Transfer Paper (12x12")
- Cleaning & Polishing Kit
Do not let the SK's small size fool you. It is packed with the same power and circuitry as the SS-D10, so it is great as a starter unit or as a second burner for the serious artist. So what is the difference from the SS-D10? The SK will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing over, and it doesn't have the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the SS-D10. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- Ideal wide-range temperature control: "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- Super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- Removeable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- Laser-welding technology
- Unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.