Razertip SK Woodburner (no cords/no pens)
The Razertip SK burner has the same power and circuitry as the SS-D10, but will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing, and it doesn't have the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the Razertip SS-D10 dual-pen burner. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories, and with available adapter cords will accept almost any other brand pen too.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- Ideal wide-range temperature control
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- Removable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- Laser-welding technology
- Unconditional warranty covers everything for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
- 120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.
This product comes with no cords or pens (sold separately.)