Razertip SK Woodburner (with 1 fixed tip pen)
Razertip SK, 10AMP burner with:
- 1 Standard 18 gauge Extra-Flex Cord (#CORD1FL)
- 1 Full Fixed Tip Pen, 1/16" Ball for Writing (#F99.015)
Do not let the SK's small size fool you. It is packed with the same power and circuitry as the SS-D10, so it is great as a starter unit or as a second burner for the serious artist. So what is the difference from the SS-D10? The SK will accept only one handpiece at a time, making it necessary to unplug and plug in handpieces when changing over, and it doesn't have the extra-low-end temperature adjustment. Other than that, it is essentially the same unit as the SS-D10. The SK accepts all Razertip pens and accessories; with available adapter cords will accept most any make of pen, too.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- Ideal wide-range temperature control: "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- Super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- Removeable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- Laser-welding technology
- Unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
- 120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.