Razertip SS-D10 Dual Burner Pyrography Starter Kit
This Razertip SS-D10 Dual Burner Pyrography Starter Kit contains the most useful pens/tips/cords for pyrographers. Items purchased individually retails for $347.69, but we discounted it further to $250.
This package consists of:
- 1 SS-D10 burner (power supply).
- 1 #CORD1FL Standard Cord.
- 1 #CORD1HD Heavy Duty Cord.
- 1 #F14M Medium Knife Standard, Fixed Tip Pen.
- 1 #F2S Small Round Standard, Fixed Tip Pen.
- 1 #F99.015 1/16" Ball Standard, Fixed Tip Pen.
- 1 #HD30M Heavy Duty Medium Shader, Fixed Tip Pen.
- 1 Quick-Start Woodburning Guide (Michele Parsons)
- 1 Pyrography Cleaning & Polishing Kit
The SS-D10 is Razertip's workhorse, with many features not found on any other burner. Dual handpiece capability allows you to have 2 pens plugged in at the same time and change between them at the flick of a switch. This is particularly useful if your work calls for frequent handpiece or cord changes. It saves time and wear on the connectors.
The SS-D10's extra low-end temperature adjustment allows you to turn the heat down further if the "1" setting is still too hot. If you are sculpting wax or detailing plastics, you will love the extra range available on the low end of the SS-D10.
- 10 amp output provides the fastest tip-heat recovery in the industry
- Ideal wide-range temperature control: "1" through to "red-hot" at 10
- Super-flexible adapter cords (in standard or heavy-duty) will accept most any brand of pen
- Indexed handpiece indicator lights can help confirm proper pen and cord operation
- Ultra-stable control circuitry for consistent burns even when turned on-and-off-and-on again
- Removable and reversible handpiece cords allow use of extra-flex or heavy-duty cords
- Laser-welding technology
- Unconditional warranty covers everything (and we mean everything!) for 3 years on the power supply and one year on all handpieces including fixed tips. Even if you drop your pen and break the tip - it’s covered!
120 Volts AC, 60Hz. Safety certified for Canada and the United States.